[nagdu] Doggy elimination issues: Remedies

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:16:06 UTC 2011

Hi Robert, You might try stopping and relieving Baily a second time when
you are out before he does it on his own.Contemplate how many minutes into
your walk when he has to go and then next time relieve him a few minutes
before that. Hope this helps. I am lucky as all my dogs have always
relieved before we leave the house and only "pee" when out. I always stop
at the same places on my routes and the dogs know that they can go there if
they have to.I do not remove the harness as this would take up too much
time and it only takes a few seconds to "pee".  Have a great day, Mardi and
Shaman.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/