[nagdu] blind man goes missing while traveling

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 13:19:44 UTC 2011

Well, that is truly a weird story. Not sure if a guide dog would have helped or not, unless the guy met with some kind of fowl play that, if provoked, the dog might have tried to rescue him from. But that's a tough call. It leaves me feeling a little chilled to think that something may have happened to him. Why? Was there information about him that they didn't have but someone else did? I don't know. I do hope they are able to locate him and that it has a good outcome. Maybe he was trying to become invisible.

Cindy