[nagdu] our Christmas Day

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 04:32:12 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Dale and I headed out for our Christmas Day with family yesterday and it was fun, despite that I was still worn out from adventuring outtdoors Friday.
The fun started off at my father's house first, then went elsewhere.
Odie stayed with the dogs at my father's house which all three boys were in kennels.
My aunt Judy's house wasn't accomodating for Odie since he's a large dog.
That gave Odie a chance to hang out and rest up so I could be around the other festivities.
I'll admit that despite I tried to stay awake yesterday, it was hard and tough.
I was definitely worn out.
My father took my brother to drop him off at friends before taking my step mother and sisters home upon picking up Odie.
While my father was getting the dogs out of the kennels, an unfortunate incident occured.
While my step mom was telling the first two dogs Cocoa and Nicky to go outtside for potty break, Odie became overly excited, accidentally spinning my father around and pulling on his shoulder.
My step mother told me later on that he'd be all right upon the fact he made the situation worse off than what it really needed to be.
Course, I made Odie appologize to my father in his own way.
Although my father tried to say that do'gs can't say they're sorry, I sure told him that yes, they can if they're shown and taught how to.
Odie definitely dell his grandfather he was sorry by rubbing on him before Dale, four-legged furry son and I went off to the van.
I figure the next time Odie has to ben in the kennel, I'm going to tell my father that either Dale or I handle him to avoid another possible accident from happening like that again.
Either that, Odie will just have to deal with wearing his gentle leader since that always seemed to keep him calm and relaxed.
Another thing I probably could do is to also do some obedience with Odie at his house while they are talking with the other dogs, but there's always time to rigure out what to do.
Tomorrow, Odie and I will go for a little walk just up to Office Depot and Dog Savvy so he can get rid of that accessive amount of energy and it would give me a chance for some exercise too.
Thursday, Odie and I will head out to our friend Amanda Dreher's neck of the woods and Odie can hang out with his cousin louie while Amanda and I go out to shop for a few hours.
Friday, we'll hang out together again.
Saturday, Milehigh Blind Boiwlers' Association League wants to bowl that day, so will more likely plan on using Accessaride.
That's because I'd rather not fight the huge crods of family or tourists here in downtown on New Year's Eve.
OK. I think I've rambled too much, so will sign off right here.
Hope you'alls and your four-legged furry loved ones had a blessed Christmas.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf