[nagdu] Update on Kori and I

deb jock expogold at att.net
Wed Feb 2 05:38:24 UTC 2011

Hi, Lori,

I'm glad things are working out with you and Kori.  I just returned a Seeing
Eye dog.  She was a female yellow lab named Olympia.  Her work was excellent
but she had out of harness issues.  She couldn't have whole house freedom
all of the time.  She'd be off leash for awhile but then she'd get bored and
either get in to trouble or have accidents in the house even though she was
on a regular schedule.  And, she chewed thru several computer cords at work.
Also, I didn't feel she was bonding with me.  I miss her but think I did the
right thing.  I'll tell you, though, It's definitely a last resort.  I
wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.  I emailed Dave Johnson and told him I
wanted my next dog to work like Olympia without all of the anxiety issues.

Again, I'm glad things are working out with you and Kori.

Deb Jock