[nagdu] FIDELCO ownership rights and other things.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:13:43 UTC 2011

This whole issue is quickly becoming a legal issue, and often those cannot be shared. Marion had expressed that there was a problem and asked for cooperation from people with sharing if they have had issues, of this sort and reported they had. He has now shared what he is able to share. He could have shared nothing; then this list would think he's not doing anything. Seems to me that this is what causes a lot of things that go on here. We all think we hae the right to know everything. If we think we're told not the whole story when we hear something of interim report, then we are concerned things are being kept from us. If we aren't told anything, then it is all some big secret. That's the American way. I feel sure we ought to be patient and the information will come forward in its own good time. After all, even if there was something more Marion could share, what could we do with it?

CL