[nagdu] new guide dog.

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Mon Feb 7 00:25:41 UTC 2011

Hi Tami and list

Thank you for remembering about Leader.  AMP.  will be going the end of
February so will report back.  I may even ask them about their ownership
policies etc and other things I have been made aware of on this list.
It will be a good way to get a feel for where I might like to get a
guide someday.   I'm so glad I am not in a hurry.
Brenda
I have learned so much from this list.  Lately I remembered the thread
about where to park your dog.  this weather i

Brenda