[nagdu] The Tell Tale Tail

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 01:43:55 UTC 2011

Laveau has an un-docked Doberman tail and it curls up in a circle,
around my hand holding the harness and over her back.  This is
wonderful for when we're in stores with many breakable objects.
However she does have the "nose of death."
Friday I got a tattoo on the outside of my left calf.  I uh, kinda
forgot that the outside of my left calf is where she bonks me with her
nose when she does sound alerts.
After the tattoo, I went out for sushi and I was getting lots of texts
from people who wanted pictures.  So my dog starts alerting to the
sound of my phone by bonking my newly tattooed flesh repeatedly, and
very firmly (like I taught her), with her nose.  It, uh, kinda hurt
worse than the actual tattooing.  Now my phone is set to vibrate for
the next two weeks and I only pray that the stupid fire alarm doesn't
go off until I'm healed.
I don't regret the tattoo, I just wish I'd turned off my phone before
I got it. ouch!

Rox and the Botanical Barkers:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"The only problem with troubleshooting is, sometimes, trouble shoots
back."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl