[nagdu] The Tell Tale Tail

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 06:47:07 UTC 2011

Rox,

/rotfl/  That is a good one!  If painful.  Ouch.  I think uncropped poodle
tails do about Laveau's, and it sounds sort of fun to imagine going around
getting a nice wrist tickle while you walk.  I cannot imagine trying to keep
up with grooming the poodle version, though!

Daisy's tail does some interesting things and is narrow and hard like a
lab's.  I don't see it as much, because it is pure white, although sometimes
just the faint visual impression makes me feel I'm about to be attacked by
butterflies or tissues or something.  She's given me some painful thwackings
a time or two when I was standing too close.  /lol/  She's always good for a
nice hound tail facial when I'm doing yoga.  I swear our dogs are worse than
cats for having to get on the action.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney