[nagdu] a new guide dog program

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 20:59:27 UTC 2011

Oh!  If it comes with an Apex, then, that changes eveyrthing!  I can afford
to pay $75k for an untrained dog just easily as I can afford an Apex.
/lo...  Oh, wait.  That's actually literally true.

Still, at the rate I'm going on the Apex Acquisition Project (AAP), I wonder
if I'm wasitng my time worry about guide dog programs and how best to make a
good choice in case I don't nave time to owner-train again in 5 or 6 (or
200) years....

I'll still have way too much spare time on my hands, what with all the
wonderful things I'm not doing with my Apex ...  /lol/

More poodles, please!  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney