[nagdu] Natural Allergy Relief

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:08:21 UTC 2011

Hi Sharonda,

I give my dogs nettles, starting around march and continuing until
around June or July.  Actually I did this for the first couple years
after I got my last golden but don't need to do it any more.  The
nettles really seemed to help.  I make big bowls of tea and then put
it in the fridge to chill.  My dogs love it.  I realize that most dogs
don't live with the wacky herb lady so haven't learned to appreciate
tea, but you can give tincture or capsules of nettle as well.
I like to rinse my dog with Chamomile and calendula; it helps with
skin irritation.  Making an oil with peppermint essential oil and
olive oil and rubbing some on the dog's muzzle and on the pads of the
feet can also help.
Good luck!
Rox and the Botanical Barkers:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"The only problem with troubleshooting is, sometimes, trouble shoots
back."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl