[nagdu] Stupid people?

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jan 3 20:19:41 UTC 2011

Sounds like the guy just didn't like women. To Michael, it's extremely difficult to be in this position and adopt the "I'll just educate them" attitude because these people just will not listen to anything a woman has to say You cannot educate someone who is not going to take the messenger seriously.
To whoever this happened to, do make sure that the mall followed through in a manner that you like or can at least be okay with. Also, if you want to try it, go back and see if the situation changes if you have a man with you. This wouldn't make it right, but it would show you if you still care what you are up against.