[nagdu] Sichawation that I'm having with GDB

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 4 20:34:30 UTC 2011

It's a fair question. I'd also be interested in the answer.
I'd also be curious to know if their councelors are true liscensed councelors and in what type of counceling are they liscensed.
If they are lay councelors, that's fine, I'd just like to know that and to know what their specialty is and how they go tit.

I'd even be okay with Grandma or Grandpa providing counceling based on their own life experience, I just need GDB or any school to be honest about it.