[nagdu] work. school. energy and time

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 7 13:16:05 UTC 2011

Yep, having trained with 6 dogs now, I know what to expect.  I expect to
be way more tired by the end of the day than I would usually be!  You'd
think it would get easier, but it doesn't, at least not for me or my
friends.

I really appreciated that, at TSE, students can stay in the dorm when
they're not out on trips, instead of being cooped up in a training lounge.
 Knowing that, next time, I might be able to tell my boss I could do some
work.  But it still wouldn't be much.
Liz, good luck with your new dog!

Tracy