[nagdu] NFB Convention guide dog policy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:08:56 UTC 2011

nice Mardi.

I know that nagdu has a conference call every month for the board of directors, but what about membership, that way we have a say, or opinion etc, on a national level, when our states don't do this, well NY is trying, but we should try to  come together at least once before convention or on the phone or something.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.