[nagdu] Some Perspective on the Policy

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 2 02:16:39 UTC 2011

No matter which it was, the fact remains that these hotels share information
with each other. When I was looking for a hotel to host a state convention,
those with whom I made inquiries had our entire contract, including all our
F&B within 15 minutes. If one does not believe the adage about "one bad
apple", they are very naive!

Marion