[nagdu] Guidedog Schools

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:56:29 UTC 2011

Hello List,

My name is Brianna.
I was just wondering what guidedog schools have people attended, what
your experience was like, and about the program?
I've applyed to Freedom Guidedogs, however, it's been a year and they
still don't have a dog for me and they don't know when they'll have
one.
I'm looking into other schools.  It's hard to choose which one is the
right fit for you.  I'd be going in the summer time as I'll be out of
school, so preferably one with a shorter program that won't take up my
whole summer.

Thank You

Brianna

--