[nagdu] Guide dog Schools

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:21:02 UTC 2011

When one first gets home, it is recommended that not a lot be on your plate immediately and that you gradually help your dogacclamate to its new surrounding--the places you mainly haunt and/or work, school. You generally can expect to keep the dog on a leash for a while, and release it from that gradually. Probably you need to expect not to give your family equal opportunity at visiting with/playing with the dog for a while, but eventually, and not all that long, this isn't an issue. With one dog I had it became a serious issue though. I guess in general I feel like the dog has received the basics and then you take it home and custom tailor it to your own needs.

Cindy