[nagdu] flying with your dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jul 15 21:40:26 UTC 2011

Hello,
I am hoping my friend miss understood, this,
here is my question.
She shared there was a stewardess who explained if you are having to
get off the plane, you need to carry your dog,
and if you have a cane leave it there, because it could poke someone.
First of all, if the plane is in danger of any kind, there is no way
any of us would be able to carry our dogs, they would be frightened and
would wish to run.
I can't blame them for this.
Can you come back and share what this topic was about and what was
truly shared?
Also I would like to put in my computer the address I can write to with
out have to write my message, then take out the address to put this one
in for you folks to get a message.
Thanks,
Also did leader come to the conference?

--