[nagdu] First Time Guide Dog User

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:20:23 UTC 2011

Hi Tommy,
Wow, thanks for the weather up date. It is very hot where I am, but the idea
of coming to rain is not to exciting, but the excitement of getting a guide
and opening a new chapter in my life may be greater than the not so exciting
weather forecast. I am nervous because I am sure there is a lot of info to
take in and I am worried that I might forget some of the commands. I know it
is just first time jittters and things will work themselves out, but that is
where I am at this point. Thanks again for the tips.
Gloria