[nagdu] Liam and Louie

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 01:49:18 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Two of Odie's doggie friends are asking for prayers from Odie directly and
myself.
Natalie's four-legged furry partner and guide, Liam will go into Harrison
Memorial Animal Hospital Thursday morning to have the surgery done on his
left front foot so an unknown growth can be removed and sent off for a
biopsy.
I have my nerology appointment that same day stoo, so Nat will hang out with
me them to keep busy upon Odie being a good distraction wiht supporting her.
When the surgery is done on Liam's paw, we'll go back to pick him up and a
friend of ours has offered to give us a ride back down to my apartment
complex.
The following day which will be Friday, I'll have Natalie take Liam on a
light walk just around the block of my apartment complex.
Louie had to be taken into the vet today as my friend Amanda Dreher
discovered that he was limping on his back left paw and she also discovered
an eye infection on his right eye.
The vet did give my friend Amanda Dreher some prescriptions wear one will
help with the infection in his right eye and another one to help get rid of
the other infection around his nail bed on the back left paw.
Both Liam and Louie could use some prayers and they would greatly appreciate
them.
Odie hasn't had any kind of infections going on lately, so we've been lucky
thus far.
Bibi, Dale and retired Pilot Dogs
guide dog/medical alert service dog son Odie
and hopefully new four-legged furry mystery
soon to be guide dog