[nagdu] best combined heart worm and flea meds for dogs?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 1 16:26:56 UTC 2011

Hi Tami:

Thanks for the info. In the end my school is going to courier  the heart guard to my hotel in Ottawa and I got the oral program pills for fleas. This will get me through the next 6 months. My girlfriend was pointing out that perhaps we might want to consider giving Bogart flea meds all year since it probably  is never so cold here as to get rid of fleas. Never really thought of that.

My school has been getting donations of Heart Guard but they seem to have encountered issues this year. It would be nice if they could find a sponsor who would donate a combined product for their dogs and the graduates but only time will tell on that one.

Yes, I was a bit taken aback when I was told the price of sentinal. Last year the prices of things didn't really bother me so much because I thought everything for the service dog was 100% tax deductable under disability equipment on the Canadian tax forms. However, I have since learned that service animals are only deductable under medical expenses which is only 15% once you reach a certain thresh hold. Annoying. :)

Gary