[nagdu] Re Guide Dog Forced to Ride in Trunk

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Wed Jun 8 14:37:52 UTC 2011

I wonder if this handler even knew a cab driver would ask such a thing.
At guide dog school do they talk about these types of incidents.

Regarding the handler and her actions, We can all debate the subject,
but is anyone on this list reaching out to her? Do you know if she is
surrounded by well-meaning clueless people and may benefit from
association with people like those on this list.