[nagdu] Re Guide Dog Forced to Ride in Trunk

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jun 8 17:11:12 UTC 2011

Trust me, I know who I am and I know my stand.
I am not afraid to stand up to anyone.
Remember we must and I say again must stand up for our dogs.
If no one on this list can stand up for their dogs, then what do you
have a dog for.
Think hard about this,
The dog loves with all its heart, we must yes we must do the same.