[nagdu] Service Dog Forced To Ride In Taxi Trunk

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Jun 9 05:06:30 UTC 2011

Hi, I wish I could say she was just a friend because you can kinda say oh well I won't see or do that with her but she is my sister. And a younger one at that. I have an aunt that use to want me to have lunch with her and leave my dog in the car but I would tell her no and to give notice so I could choose to leave my dog at home. It makes it hard when you don't see family that often and you just don't want to fight. Oh well I suppose that's sometimes just the way things are.