[nagdu] [ requirements to go to the UK

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 9 17:16:45 UTC 2011

Hello Cheryl

I may be heading to London 2012 Paralympics in my role with International Blind Sports. I thought, although it is over a year away, I should start trying to research what will be required if I want to bring Bogart with me. We are thinking of attaching a holiday while we are over there.

Ifyou, or anyone else on the list, can direct me to the requirements to enter the UK with a guide dog that would be very helpful.

Thanks
Gary