[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Jun 11 02:30:55 UTC 2011

yes you start to wonder where your roller skates are.
Then you have the step down curb rite?
You should have seen the wheel chair folks when we had the ramps put in
down town.
They would get in cruez mode not wanting to stop for traffic.
They got into trouble for this, what would bother me, is to have the
person coming so fast by the dog and I.
They had to learn how to respect others who were walking, pulling
anything, and especially going by the dogs.
Unreal.