[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 02:43:51 UTC 2011

I think when I said that I push the bag in front of me that wasn't really
clear.  I pull the bag 99% of the time.  the only time I push it is when I'm
going through a doorway.  If I pull it, the door ends up shutting on the
thing and causing larger difficulties!  *smile*

On the subject of rolling bags...does anyone have a link to a place that
sells inexpensive pull behind carts suitable for carrying groceries?  Or do
you guys use a suitcase type of bag?  Ideally I'd like something that folds
up fairly small that I could carry when it's empty.  then when I'm done
shopping unfold and load it so I can pull it behind me.

TIA
Julie