[nagdu] items for sale offline

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Sun Jun 12 00:28:54 UTC 2011

I have for sell the following items:

2. Advantage Graphic fold cane at 58 inches with roller tip. Rolling tip is in new condition. Asking $15 or best offer.

4. Larger dog backpack is able to be wore with a guide harness. Color is red.  two bag larger to hold a 10.1 netbookand then some.
Straps are adjustable and padded chest plate. $20 Orginally prive $45 I think.

5. Leather *guide dog* harness. Chest and belly are adjustable. 15 inch handle. Handle grip is flat. Dark brown. $50. Good leather good design. I orginally priced $125
Chest: 19 to 22 inches
belly: 33 to 35 inches

6. Hilason guide dog harness. moded with a Martingale strap. Color: dark brown.
Chest: 19 inches
belly: 33 to 37 inces
Snap on handle. Grip is Very soft
made of Genuine leather.
Not best leather but good for a weekend or quiccky outing.
Orginally priced $75.

7. Show style Chain Martingale 20 inches. Small links

All items is plus shipping/tracking Via USPS or UPS. Buyer's choice.

All qyestions offline please.

Contact me via Phone or email. Prefer phone either home or cell.

------------
Yours,
Sean Moore and
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin

Contact Information

Home: 229-594-2783
Cell: (478) 258-4103
Verizon, free nights after 9PM EST, unlimited text messeges.

E-Mail:  sean.moore at mediacombb.net / linkstarwind at cox.net
Website: Http://Baltox1.bravehost.net

Instant Messaging

AIM: BaltoX1