[nagdu] Issue with guide dog in training and puppy raiser at hotelin GA

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Sun Jun 12 22:39:39 UTC 2011

I think in the State of GA,  Raisers have the Public access right as long as
they shown to be raised for a school.

(2) Every person engaged in the training of a guide dog or service dog for
the purpose of accompanying a person as provided in paragraph (1) of this
subsection shall have the same right to be accompanied by such dog being
trained as the totally or partially blind person, deaf person, or physically
disabled person has under paragraph (1) of this subsection, so long as such
trainer is identified as an agent or employee of a school for seeing eye,
hearing, service, or guide dogs.

(3) Every person engaged in the raising of a dog for training as a guide dog
or service dog for the purpose of accompanying a person as provided in
paragraph (1) of this subsection shall have the same right to be accompanied
by such dog being raised for training as the totally or partially blind
person, deaf person, or physically disabled person has under paragraph (1)
of this subsection, so long as:

(A) Such dog is being held on a leash and is under the control of the person
raising such dog for an accredited school for seeing eye, hearing, service,
or guide dogs;

(B) Such person has on his or her person and available for inspection
credentials from the accredited school for which the dog is being raised;
and

(C) Such dog is wearing a collar, leash, or other appropriate apparel or
device that identifies such dog with the accredited school for which such
dog is being raised.