[nagdu] a cane and dog discussion

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:55:32 UTC 2011

I'm not a huge fan of all the interruptions and strange interactions with the public either. There are definitely days when I'd much rather just go about my business without worrying about who might stop me and how many questions they're going to ask. Still, in spite of all of this, I can't really imagine not having a dog.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net