[nagdu] Success stats

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 16:30:36 UTC 2011

Tracy, I read the older stats you mentioned when I was researching the
notion of owner-training, and they were awfully daunting since I was
looking for one dog which meant I needed a 100 percent success rate to
have a guide dog.  And this was how it was working out for people who
actually knew what they were doing?  /lol/ There was also an equally
daunting ratio of returns after the match or early retirements...  I got
the dog I found anyway and figured that I'd just start training her and
see what happened.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the updated info.  I do have a vague item
penciled in way down on my to do list to look into what changes there
have been over time at various programs, so I'm glad someone else does
that, too, and lets others know.  Cool!