[nagdu] . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

Arthur Nolden anolden at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 26 22:42:39 UTC 2011

        Steve, I posted this item here, as I was looking for opinions pro or con.  Perhaps some have other recommendations.

        We got lucky here in west central Flor'da.  Hope our lukc stays with us for another week or so.  As of yesterday, Friday, There was a ban on the use of fireworks mandated for Hillsboro, Pinelass, and Pasco Counties -- because we haven't had rain here during our Dry Season, and everything is like kindling.

    Princess and I are in the area of west central flor'da which the chasco Indian tribe named "the Best Li'l Aker in Paradise", when translated into English.  To the north, south, and east of us, it'll  rain, but not here.  In April we had one little rain event, and ditto that for May.  Our first rain in June happened Saturday morning, for maybe 15 minutes, although areas  around us got an hour, and maybe more.   Today we had that water stuff fall out of the sky for a few hours, just enough to make a mess.

    Our Rany Season starts here at the Best Li'l Aker in Paradise on Tuesday the 28th.  We got hit 3 days ahead of schedule.  For the sake of the dogs, we hope the ban on fireworks continues.   Thunder is enough; don't need the four days of man-made noise.

      The subject field said "left brace disarmed right brace".  Wy is that?

        Artie and GDF Golden guide dog JJ by the Gulf,
    west central Florida.
    Dusty's Light Will  Shine Forever!
    and sweet Charcoal, who has received her Beautiful
    Angel Wings, her Loving Memory lives on in our hearts.

From: "Steven Johnson"
June 26, 2011 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nagdu] . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

Thanks so much for this.  My guide and I were just in a tornado back on May 22, and she has displayed some anxiety now after this weather event.  I initially tired to comfort her, but then ceased this as I knew better.  We are working through it.  I will post this on our WAGDU site...again, thanks much!

Steve & Misha