[nagdu] walking your dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Jun 28 01:41:19 UTC 2011

Hey Bertha,

Don't sweat it. Remember that part of what you were matched on was your lifestyle and activity level. Just do enough work to keep your dog sharp. Yep, four fingers pointing back at me. I didn't get out at all last week, and it showed today. Leno was very distracted and definitely not on his game. Oh, sure, still safe, worked fine, but not as sharp as usual, for which I take full responsibility. Seriously though, don't sweat it. The dogs of today aren't the hard pulling, hard driving, hard headed dogs of a zillion years ago. BTW, I do think they may have had a bit of an easier time. While there weren't as many traffic lights, remember that most of them *were* timed and you could figure the cycles. And, back in the '20's and '30's, while cars were heavier than they are now, they didn't move as fast, so I expect our dogs did have an easier time with that.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY