[nagdu] Where Do You Find Issues with Attempted Denial of Entry

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 06:59:13 UTC 2011

You know, if we were to flip out on the bigot we'd probably get carted away
for creating a public disturbance; a real crime in San Diego. Or worse yet,
we might be convicted of a "hate crime". Why isn't that the case when these
bigots are tripping out and berating some one who belongs to a "protected
class" of people? I am being some what satirical.

Lisa and Bernie