[nagdu] Dog attacks: accessible cell phone with camera

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:00:34 UTC 2011

If you're a little adventurous, you could always go for an iPhone or
an Android phone, boht should have cameras, and at least to some
degree are natively accessible. With the recent announcement from Code
Factory regarding the mobile Accessibility package for many Android
phones, that could be an additional resource.

Hth,
Wayne