[nagdu] Code Factory, was Dog attacks: accessible cell phone with camera

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:43:35 UTC 2011

Hi. Code Factory is one of several companies that makes software to
help some cell phones be accessible. They have primarily worked on the
Windows Mobile and Nokia/Symbian platforms, but with their recent
release of the Mobile Accessibility package, you can now use a Code
Factory product on Android. Read more on their site at:
www.codeFactory.es

Enjoy,
Wayne