[nagdu] Inquiry From New List Member

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 17:06:06 UTC 2011

Welcome Bob!

I'm Julie, one of the list moderators.  I'm working with Monty, my owner
trained Lab/Boxer mix.
I don't work in education, but I do have an office job.  Monty is a pretty
high energy dog.  It took him a couple of weeks to really settle down and
sleep under my desk.   Before that he'd pop up every hour or so to see if it
was time to go yet.  I'd just get him back into a down stay and he'd be good
to go for another while.  the times between getting up decreased gradually.
Now he'll go 3-4 hours under the desk with no difficulty.

List traffic tends to go in spurts.  We are in a slow time now, but that can
change any second.  When people have something to say, they will most
definitely say it on this list!

Again welcome,
Julie