[nagdu] Trimming Nails

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:17:48 UTC 2011

Dar,
if you think you will hurt your dog, or if you aren't confident to cut
them, or if other disabilities prevent you from doing so, it is best
to grind.
I don't have very good use of one of my hands and found that the
vibration action of the grinder was harder for me to hold than the
clippers.
I slowly worked up to cutting my dog's nails and have not quicked them
any more often than a sighted person would.  Like Julie; I only take
off a small amount at a time.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss