[nagdu] dog whistles

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:10:04 UTC 2011

Hey Julie,
another idea for recalling Monty during free run times is a vibrating
collar.  My retired guide is deaf and I'm going to begin using one
with her.  You can buy them online (they cost a lot) or you can make
your own with the guts of a remote control car and a collar.
You could also buy hunter's whistles at somewhere like Petco.  I think
they are pretty loud.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss