[nagdu] convention requests, exhibit table volunteers and Perkins brailler

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon May 23 18:49:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Our convention will be here before we know it, and the Board is already
making plans for our exhibit table. I'm again in charge of getting
volunteers for it. I'm currently focusing on my Florida state convention
which is coming up this weekend. But if those of you who would like to help
at the table would take a look at the convention agenda to help you decide
which days and hours you could volunteer, that would be much appreciated.
I'll start slotting people into particular times after I'm home from our
state convention.

I'll forward the national convention agenda, and there's also a link so you
can access it for reading or downloading.
At the exhibit table, we are in need of two Perkins braillers. Last year one
of our members generously helped us with this. She came by car, and so
bringing the brailler wasn't a problem. Unfortunately, she won't be at the
convention this year, so I'm putting out a call for anyone coming by car who
might like to loan us a brailler.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give as an exhibit table volunteer or
a brailler bringer!!

Sherrill