[nagdu] Apology For Accidently Sending Two Messages To This List

Robert Martin robert.martin at cfu.net
Sun May 29 16:43:14 UTC 2011

Good Morning Members,

My apologies!  I think I just hit the reply rather than the forward buttons on my e-mail programs and replied to this list when I was actually trying to forward two very interesting items related to guide dogs to a sighted friend who is very interested in the subject.  It's Sunday morning and I've been awake longer than I should  have been and my mind just isn't functioning.  My apologies again but also my thanks for sharing some really interesting material.

Regards,

Bob Martin