[nagdu] list messages

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:56:08 UTC 2011

Dave, I get my messages in digest form and I use a gmail account. I do
receive the messages that I post. However.........I also get the current
messages, but they are interrupted by the messages that that were posted
yesterday, which I have already read.I got the number 1 message and then had
to go through all of yesterdays messages before I got numbers 2,3 and 4, and
then had to go through yesterdays messages again before I got to finish
reading the rest of today's digest with the exception of number 8 which
never did appear. It is not possible to skip the already read messages with
a screen reader.Is there any thing that can be done about the interrupting
messages?      Mardi

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/