[nagdu] quick question

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:27:54 UTC 2011

Hi Marilyn.

She does run to the door when I say, "Outside..."  I'm thinking I just have
to set my alarm throughout the night because that's when she had her
accidents.  I'm feeding her a little bit earlier in the evening and taking
her out an extra time before bed...at least during the week.  I wanted to
take her to the urgent care vet but they're way too expensive so hopefully
we'll get through the weekend OK.  When we first got back, she had an
allergic reaction to the air quality here.  We have the ship channel which
puts out tons of pollutants and she then became allergic to her dog food.
That's when we switched to Blue Buffalo and things got better quickly.  I
wonder if these drastic temperature changes could be affecting her like they
can with some humans.

William Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!