[nagdu] Question for Pilot dog handlers

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sun Nov 13 15:19:15 UTC 2011

Hey Larry, I'm old but only get cranky if I get cramped up say in a room
for a month with a total stranger.  I sure hope Pilot expands to the
point they can let each client have a separate room.  At my AMP training
there was a gal two doors down who got up real early and played her book
player at high volume.  She was the type that would interrupt a
conversation to talk about her issues.  She was very lonely, and I
understand that, but if I had to room with someone like that I would go
nuts.  It was bad enough having the TV on all night when traveling with
the step-kids on vacation.  Both situations were only for a week, by the
end of a month I would be a real crank.

Brenda