[nagdu] Freedom Guide Dogs

Melissa.Burch at dot.gov Melissa.Burch at dot.gov
Tue Nov 22 14:07:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

My question is this. I am looking into getting a guide dog and I really
like the idea of the school coming to me since I work in DC and I just
started and do not have the leave to go to other schools. This would be
my first guide dog. Is there anyone on here that has used this school?
If so what are your thoughts? Also how did you talk to your family when
it comes to the Dog? Mine are not sure it is something I need and I
really think it would be since I am working in a very busy area. I am
now really good with my cane and I am using that around them now. So I
guess I will see how that goes. Worst case I find another place to live
I just want to save more before I did that.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Burch

Program Assistant

U.S. Department of Transportation

Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE

Washington, DC  20590

Telephone:  (202) 366-3031

Fax: (202) 366-3375

This email and any attached electronic documents are intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
duplication of this transmission by anyone or to anyone other than the
intended addressee, or their designated agent, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender by return email or on (202) 366-3031