[nagdu] Question Regarding Starting State Divisions

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:17:15 UTC 2011

Good morning...or afternoon for some!  I hope everyone is well.

I think I might have asked this question when I first became a part of the
group but don't remember the answer.

What does it take to start a NAGDU State Division?  I am in Houston, Texas.
I met someone in August at an NFB leadership conference and for the life of
me cannot remember her name.  I think she is on this listserv though.

There's tons of folks asking me about whether Texas has a division and I
know we don't.  I'm just curious as to how to get that ball rolling.

Thanks for any info!

Will Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com