[nagdu] Navigating without a cane

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 13:17:35 UTC 2011

Hi, Jenny,
The best I can tell you is that when people make those unnecessary comments
to you, ignore what they do.
I've noticed when I hear that stuff today, it seems like an individual or
more is trying to push buttons or bully the blind individual so bad to where
they are forced to give in or just let people like that take control of
them.
I say whatever you feel is best, stick with it and if those individuals have
a problem with your choices, then so be it for them.
You know what you feel comfortable with and what works best for your
situation: cane or guide dog wise.
Hope this helps.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf