[nagdu] no result

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:41:56 UTC 2011

I looked it up anyway Julie, wow you really goofed on my name for shame
ROFL. Madame Secretary. LOL.

I always like to learn especially in my business.

Need to know about NY, so I can sell it as well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.