[nagdu] Touching Blind People

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 03:07:31 UTC 2011

Brenda, I wonder when that sort of thing goes from anoyance to crime.  Also, I wonder when it goes from helpful to harmful.  For instance, Holly and I were crossing a parking lot at our local strip mall.  A man ran out in the lot and came up on Hollys side and grabbed us and pulled us out of the path of a parked car.  I just froze which is something else I do.  I froze in place and asked him just what was it he was trying to do and he said I was going to bump into a car.  He was still pulling on me but I'm big and strong enough so as to be able to be like Number 97 the mule on Grisley Adams!  I explained to him that Holly was here to do that and I didn't need his help and he still argued with me.  I managed to shake him loose and continue on my path.  Of course, Holly took me around that car and a few other obstcles.  I could only hope that the guy was watching and learned something.  The probblem in this case was I would have felt really goofy calling the police and explaining that a man was being to helpful and dragging me around.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!