[nagdu] relieving harnesses was Getting A Dog

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:32:41 UTC 2011

I am the same, however today I hate this small town. Needing a ride to
the doctors (unexpected) and my family forgot, would not answer phone
until 15 to 20 minutes till appointment, and was not able to take me.
Someone else had the car.
Sorry for my rant, but I cannot wait until I move to charlotte. Here
we do have transportation but you have to make it 3 to 5 days in
advance and getting sick does not preworn you.
Thanks all for listening to my rant.